Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Week 4, day 2

I didn't get a post done yesterday, the day got quite busy and just sort of got away from me. So my weight loss was nothing to get excited about, but here goes. I lost .4 lbs, woopee! At least I didn't gain, but still that's depressing. So I took yesterday and went over my plan and found some ways that I needed to tweak it a little. I had been doing good on my low carb, but after the first two weeks I had let my guard down a little and was eating too many things with artificial sweeteners in them, which that is never good for you, not drinking enough water and not eating enough veggies. So I am ready for another week, and hopefully will have better results next Monday. I'm recharged and ready to go!

Me and a couple friends of mine are going to take a group golf lesson here soon, which will be so fun. I like to golf, but am just not very good at it, so maybe now I will be able to actually compete when I play, I do like to win ya know.

Easter will be here soon, one of my most favorite days of the year. What a victorious day for the world, Jesus defeat of death and sin. Of course everyday should be a celebration of that as a Christian, something I need to work on! And of course the day to break out new pretty spring dresses and clothes. I got the girls matching dresses from Children's place, and they are going to look super adorable, can't wait to take their pics. Gabe will of course look super cute too, but let's face it boys clothes just aren't that exciting, lol! I will have three more weeks of weight loss under my belt, if I can lose 5-10 more pounds I would like to get a new pair of shoes and a nice shirt, so we will see.

Happy Tuesday all!

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Dear Jennifer,
don't be too discouraged about the weigh in. I think you are doing great! I think you sound so determined and it is always good to re-evaluate what you have been doing with your eating plan.
Easter is special with celebrting the victorious even of Jesus taking back the keys to death and hell. How blessed we are to belong to Jesus...to make a decision for Him. You are right that each day should be a celebration of this victory! We all have to work on remembering that.
Love Charisse