Sunday, March 22, 2009

One big ~sigh~

Nothing much to write about today. As I am typing I am listening to my 2 year old and 4 year old scream, scratch and hiss at each other, ugh! Oh somebody please tell me the bickering goes away as they get older. Somebody? PLEASE?! Don't tell me that it gets worse like it did when I was a kid and bickered with my younger sister 24 hours a day, please don't tell me that. Because I don't think my paper thin nerves can handle that kind of overwhelming information right now. If I remember one thing my parents told me when I was a kid it was to stop fighting with my sister ~sigh~ Paybacks a, well you know what it is, right?

I am not feeling very confident about my weigh in tomorrow. I just might be throwing myself a pity party instead of a happy dance. Why is it anything worth having is hard work? Can't something worth having, just once, be easy? Having a twinkie sure isn't hard work, and it's worth having, imo, but the pounds it packs on sure aren't worth a darn nickel! ~sigh~ I'm done sighing, I'm going to put said bickering children down for a nap and then I am going to have myself a good old fashioned Sunday afternoon nap as well I think! Be back tomorrow.

2 comments:

CrossView said...

Aren't naps wonderful??!! The best escape when you can't escape. LOL!

Charisse said...

Naps are great! A good escape. I don't think it necessarily gets worse as kids get older. It wasn't so bad at my house when we were growing up. (((HUGS)))
Love ya,
Charisse