Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sundays

are great! They are my most favorite day of the week I think. I love getting to go to church, yes I said "getting to go" not "having to go", it's a privilege to get to go to our wonderful church and worship with fellow church goers whom I love dearly! Then it's out to eat and home to rest. Which most of the time means a nap, but sometimes just a sit in the recliner for an hour. This day has been the same for me my whole entire life, it's something that has never changed, the routine, not the location, which has changed many times, and I love that! Right now the kids are playing outside in the wonderful 60 degree sunshiny weather, while Donny enjoys our new cushiony patio set, doesn't get any better than that! God is good, all the time! And I mean that through the bad times too!

I am super excited to weigh in the morning and post my weight loss! Even if no one reads this, it will feel so good to type it out. And I am so excited to keep going, results are a fabulous motivator. If I keep losing like this I will reach my goal in way less time than I gave myself! And THAT is something worth blogging aboout!

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Wow, your Sunday sounds really relaxing! Our Sundays can be really busy. We have church in the morning which is good and I enjoy church but because of the type of church, it is REAL busy! It is like we are on the Mission field in Africa! Yep, 90% and over are black African and new from Africa. We are busy, busy. The worship is good and everything is good. I might also feel tired because of my underlying illness and stuff at the end of a Sunday :-) We sometimes don't get to have lunch until 2pm! That is how busy our mornings are....hehe. Once lunch is over, we like to relax though :-)
I am excited to read about your weigh in tomorrow!
Love Charisse