Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF!

Actually it hasn't been a bad week, but Friday's are just, well Friday's! I *think* I will have a good number to report on Monday. I weighed yesterday, Thursday's are my days with my workout buddy when we weigh and do a workout. And I had lost some, again finally! I think I figured out what I was doing wrong, so hopefully back on the right track!

Our church is showing the move "Fireproof" tonight at church, very exciting! I am in childcare, I've already seen it so I volunteered to keep the kiddos, but will still be fun cause I will be doing it with friends! Everything is better with friends.

So if I don't get back here before Monday, I've been kinda busy this week, I will be here for the big weigh in! I'm actually looking forward to it this time! (I think!)

1 comment:

Charisse said...

I am glad you finally worked out the issue with the weight and that you got a good result :-)
Fireproof. I still haven't seen it but really want to. That is fun that your church is showing it! Enjoy!
Love Charisse