Monday, March 9, 2009

Week 2, Day 1

It's amazing how much difference 12 hours makes. Last night I was feeling defeated and today I feel pretty good. Knowing that I lost 5 lbs. the first week might have something to do with that. I need to "trust the process", if you have watched "The Biggest Loser" you know what I mean. I am still really tired, but did my workout already, despite this also being day 1 of "the curse". So I say that's a successful day so far.

I have decided to try to write my thoughts out on here, hopefully every day, and track my progress, so I can look back and remember how hard this is, so that I don't let myself go in the future so I don't have to freakin' do this again!

I am going to weigh myself every Monday and Friday, I just cannot go a whole week without peeking, would drive me nuts.

I cannot wait for this pooch and my "love handles" to be gone. I really wish they wouldn't call them that, they don't make me feel "love"ly or "love"able or "love"ing. Anyway, off to eat a healthy lunch!

1 comment:

Charisse said...

That is great that you have lost that much already!!!!
Good idea to write your thoughts down and yes, trust the process! Hehe
Love Charisse