Saturday, March 21, 2009

She's a super dooper pooper!

So not sure if my weigh in on Monday will be very exciting or not. I feel like I haven't lost any weight :( I had to weigh on Thursday, I weigh mid week with a friend, and I had lost maybe 1/2 a pound. ~sigh~ I have been hovering around the 170/171 mark all week, I was at 170.2 on Thursday, and man I want to break that 170 mark so bad. I really guzzled the water yesterday and watched my eating really closely to make sure I was doing everything just right. Tomorrow is my day of rest from working out. Sunday is my only day off, from working out, not from monitoring my carbs. So hopefully by Monday I will be below 170, if I'm not, I am really going to be discouraged.

So here's another Gwenny story. She was napping, so I thought. I heard her, and went to check on her and walked in and she said "poop". And oh the smell. She had pooped, then taken her diaper off and little poop balls were laying in her bed, and she had also pee'd on her sheets. First time that has happened to me, hard to believe with three kids, but true. Oh the child, she just leaves us speechless. She is such a well of surprises. Lucky me!

No comments: