Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Stupid scale

Ok, I know you are not supposed to weigh everyday when you are trying to lose weight. But I never was one to always do what I'm told, so I have been weighing much too often. And I pay for it too. Because we all know that weight fluctuates a couple of pounds at any given time of the day, and it is so dang depressing for the scale to show more on it today than it did yesterday morning! I know it's not unusual and doesn't mean I have gained any weight, it is frustrating none the less. I have to stop doing that!

Now my "official" weight that I use when writing down my weight loss, I do at the same time of day, so hopefully it's pretty accurate. Off to do the torture I call the treadmill!

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Aww....hmm...yes, not supposed to do it every day. Hehe. I hope you get into a routine of weighing and being pleasantly surprised and not discouraged.
Love Charisse