Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday

Not a very catchy blog title, I know, but don't have anything catchy to say really. My life is so normal right now, and I don't feel that I am one of these creative writers who can make funny stuff out of nothing, and my kids haven't done anything really "blog" worthy lately, so I don't really have much to say. Back in the summer when my life was total chaos I could have written books, but I am GLAD that time is over!

Eating right and excercising still going well. Yesterday I did my cardio in the morning then played volleyball last night, so I technically got 2 workouts yesterday, which is awesome! Not going to weight myself today, although it is sooo hard to resist that temptation. I want immediate results, but that also makes me discouraged when I don't lose any weight from the day before. Unrealistic expectations I know, but I can't help it, I'm a perfectionist.

Today it is going to be in the 70's again, so I am going to walk in the part instead of on the treadmill since Donny is home. Gotta take advantage of that!

Gotta get through another day of laundry, the thorn in my flesh, cooking and cleaning up 3 meals and any other housework I can fit in between wiping butts and noses and breaking up fights and reading Barney and spiderman books. Sounds like a great Tuesday to me, how about you?

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Jennifer,
I think it is awesome all this exercise you are doing! My husband got himself a personal trainer the last 10 weeks because he really needed to lose some weight and eat better. He has put it off a long time and has tried to do things on his own for a while. He just can't keep at it. Then he started personal training adn he just got motivated and has lost quite alot of weight. He looks heaps different but great! He has found his thing and he has turned his eating habits around. I am so proud of him. SO once you find your thing (personal training is not for everyone), it is exciting. Go gal!
Love Charisse