Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday

I had the first experience of someone asking me what I had been doing to lose weight because I looked great! That makes me feel better than any number on the scale can. Don't get me wrong, that number still matters to me, ALOT!

Van got fixed, cost $750, puke! But I am thankful that we have a fan to fix! Gotta look at the bright side.

I realized yesterday that I don't write about the kids much. It's not because I don't love 'em like crazy. To be honest I'm really not sure why I don't. I guess I should write more about how Gwen cannot be left unattended in a room that has anything at all in it that she isn't supposed to have, because I swear the girl is a hound dog. She can sniff out a highlighter or my makeup, even if it were in a concrete vault! I sure hope highlighter ink is non toxic 'cause that's what she had for a snack this morning :( Ever see those commercials where the mom says about her son that it'll be a miracle if he lives to be ___, and puts a certain age in the blank. That is what we say about Gwen all the time, I swear the girl would eat poop if I let her, ugh!

Wow, I really have been blogging much more lately, and it is very therapeutic gotta say. Might be boring for everyone else, but feels good for me.

Speaking of anyone else, if there is possibly anyone who reads this blog besides my best friend and a few "cyber" friends, please say "hi" so that I can check out your blogs too! Love making friends!

2 comments:

Sara@iSass said...

Ok first I have to say. Stop being so hard on yourself.
I do not find you boring in the least! I enjoy just "hearing" you voice. What's on your mind. I haven't been blogging much. Somedays I just read em some days I just post. The weather is getting nicer and I am SO ready to start planting flowers!
I feel like I rarly post about my kids too. Being with them on a daily basis can get real dull. My day goes like this:
What do you want for breakfast?
Butter get ready for school.
No, you may NOT have a cookie you just had breakfast. It's time to turn off TV and go play with your toys.
I SAID your toys not (insert anything not a toy, that shouldn't be played with.)
We'll have lunch when Butter gets home.
I don't KNOW what's for lunch it's only 10:30AM.
Too bad we are having___________, because I asked you what you wanted and you didn't answer me.
You need a jacket and boots to go outside.
Stay out of the mud, poop and puddles!
No, we are not having candy for snack.
We eat dinner when your dad gets home.
I am on the PHONE.
Sit down and eat.
Who's turn is it to pick a story?
Time for brushing teeth and jammies.
GO potty first!
Goodnight, I love you.
EVERYDAY.
That is what it's like for me.
Now tell that's not boring???

Charisse said...

Hi Jennifer,
Wow, it is really nice when someone comments on how great you are looking! It really increases your self esteem. That is great that other people are noticing :-)
Jennifer, I don't find your posts boring at all! I really enjoy catching up with what has been on your mind. So don't feel so bad.
Your child does seem to get into a lot! Wow!
Well I better go!
Love Charisse