Thursday, March 12, 2009

More pics

Some more pics of the house.


This is the dining room, looking into it from the living room. As you will notice I took some of these pictures in the fall and some in December, notice the stockings :)

This is the living room, looking in from the front door to your left.
Standing in front of the tv looking at the door.


View from the dining room into living room.


Our small kitchen.














And Gabes room. Excuse the mess on his top bunk. I use it to throw anything that I am going to put in a garage sale onto his bed until I have time to tote it and mark it.









I found this dresser at a rummage sale for $20 and repainted it myself!


A few more rooms left, will try to get those up tomorrow.

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Wow, I missed this post too! Sorry about that. Your house is nice. I think I liked your bedroom in the last post. It is nice to see the rest of the photos :-) Very nice.
Love Charisse