Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Week 3 day 3

So we have been excercising and eating right for about 2 1/2 weeks now, and it really has flown by! I am so happy that we have started and stuck with it! I have pretty much gotten past the point of craving things I shouldn't have. Occasionally I will have one, but nothing I can't handle. I am not going to weigh myself again until Monday, I am determined to stay off that scale. Usually I will weigh myself first thing in the morning and I didn't do that today, so off to a good start.

On another note, we have to take the van to the shop today. It has been leaking a tiny bit of oil. UGH, I hate vehicle maintenance, it is so expensive! And when you aren't made of money, like us, it is so stressful! I am always nervous when we get the call and they tell us how much it's gonna be. Praying it is something minor, but Donny says oil leaks are never good ~sigh~.

Gonna walk in the park today instead of the treadmill, Donny is off work today so I get a "break". I jumped on the trampoline with the kids yesterday evening, for fun and to burn a few extra calories, and man is that a workout! I would do it for like one minute, then have to rest, then do another minute, then rest. But it was fun and something I can do with the kiddos.

I have decided that I am going to set a goal weight and when I reach that goal, I am going to reward myself and the 2 people that read my blog, ha, by doing a give away. I've never done one before, but wanted to. So I will figure that out and let ya know soon.

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Haha! Jennifer, you are so sweet...I am sure there are more than 2 people who read your blog :-)
Well done for not getting on the scale this morning! Good job!
The jumping on the trampoline sounds like a lot of fun! I can imagine it would take a whole heaps of energy.....definitely burn some calories! I pray your day is good. I am off to bed! Another day over here in Australia! Blessings to you!
Love Charisse