Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pics

Here are some pics just because:)


I think she has inherited her mom's shoe fettish!


Riding brother's bike, this time wearing sissy's shoes.

I don't think you can see in this picture and truly appreciate how really filthy his face and hands are, obviously it makes him very happy!

Daddy cut his hair, but Gabe likes to think he does it as well.

She always does this when Daddy is watching her. Makes me wonder what he is actually doing while I am gone, lol!

3 comments:

Sara@iSass said...

Too cute! Nick likes to wear are shoes too. Love the dirty face/hands. Boys are so...yeah.
I often wonder myself what Rob does when I'm not home. It always looks like the toys went to war.

Kristin said...

So cute. I love dirty boys at the end of the day. It means early bedtimes. I just re read that and it sounds so wrong. I meant little boys who were in the dirt not "dirty boys" LOL!

CrossView said...

Oh my goodness! How absolutely adorable! =D

Sorry - my "baby" is 12 so I really miss having little ones around...