Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's my party......

and I'll cry if I want to! I am going to whine a little bit here. I have not gotten over my head stuff and now I feel super lousy. I feel very light headed and just generally yucky and tired. It has been over a week since all this started, so I am wondering if it has turned into a sinus infection or something. I have never had one, but with my symptoms continuing to get worse I think it's more than just a cold or allergies.

Also today is our town wide rummage sales and here I sit at home sick with three kids. I love, love, love, love rummage sales. I am a rummage sale freak! So it is breaking my heart to not get to go:(

Ok, pity party is over, gotta go to stinky Wal Mart to get milk and bread or my kids might starve, yuk! Hope everyone else is having a much better day!

3 comments:

Sara@iSass said...

Sounds like you need a trip to minute clinic. I have been "told" that given enough time a sinus infection will clear itself. I always get the antibiotics! I'm not suffering for 2 more weeks. Jennifer Lynn swares by OJ mixed with Ginger Ale calls it her sick potion. I've also tried the netty pot thing nearly drowned myself all 3 times. I'll say a prayer for you. Sorry you are missing the rummage sale. That stinks!

CrossView said...

Awwww! Hope you feel better soon- with antibiotics, if necessary! =P

I hate being sick!

Jen said...

Hope you're feeling better! (yes, I'm always a day late and a dollar short!)