Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm In Love!

Ok, you can totally tell I am a mom of three if I am blogging about my washer and dryer, lol! Only a mom would do that. But I love these guys. We got them about 2 months ago and they are fabulous. I did not have a front loading washer before, and man was I missing out! These were on clearance at Sears for like $700 a piece, which is not much much more than the top loaders, and were worth every penny. They would have been worth the $1000 that they were originally priced at! Why do I love them so much you ask?

Well before if I did all the laundry in one day it would take at least 15 loads, in the tiny washer we had. Now 7-9, depending on how many towels there are. And one load a day keeps me caught up, where before I had to do at least 2 loads a day to keep caught up. Bottom line, less time doing laundry! Hallelujah! And like every woman I know, I loathe laundry, so any less laundry time is great. If you ever need a new washer, front loaders are the only way to go, if you ask me, unless of course you enjoy doing laundry! Here are a few pics. Aren't they pretty?




Of course Gabe had to get in on the picture taking action.
In case you are wondering, this is his usual attire, he is Captain underpants, lol!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOO jealous!!!!
But happy for you. :)

Kristin said...

I am also very jealous. I have to use a stack-able and they stink. Maybe I can just send my laundry to your house.

Sara@iSass said...

Ummm, yeah how can you be so cruel to us? LOL. That is just great now I'm going to have to read in THE book about envy! Darn it. On top of all my laundry.
Cute unders. Nick is really into boxrrrr beefs.

Jenny said...

How absolutely LUCKY are you?! It seems to be the general opinion ... JEALOUS! :) They're a beauty you lucky duck! So, not only do you have the "must-have" laundry appliances, but also a superhero living in your home??? LOL! Don'tcha just love little boys? Mine is always taking his comfy pants off to put on dress pants ... what's up with that?