Thursday, September 11, 2008

Do You Remember?

What you were doing when you heard the news. I know none of us will ever forget what we were doing 7 years ago today. Any time I see the video of the airplane hitting the towers it brings back all the emotions and thoughts from that day. There just aren't words for how we all felt. What a scary world we live in. But as a Christian I hold fast in my belief that God is in control and I can trust in Him, that no matter what happens He allows it, and when the bad things do happen He is there to hold us up and carry us through it. I don't understand His plan or why these things happen, but I do as a parent understand a tiny bit of His love for us, His children. And that is what I rest in.

Whence cometh my help, my help comes from the Lord. Psalms

2 comments:

Charisse said...

I think your faith in God is incredible. 7 years ago when those planes crahsed into the towers we were all so shocked here in Australia and could not imagine what it was like to be there. You are right, though. God is in complete control and we must trust him. Bless you heaps.
Love Charisse

Kristin said...

I told you I would comment LOL! Your faith is so strong. I really admire that. I sometimes question the reason for such events when I know that I should just trust in Him!