Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm It!

I have been tagged by Charisse at www.charissejournal.blogspot.com.

Here are the rules:
Link the person who tagged you
Mention the rules on your blog
Tell about 6 quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers of yours to do the same
Leave a comment to let them know

#1 Not sure if this is quirky or not, but spit grosses me out. Any kind of spit. And what really grosses me out is when kids chew up some food and then spit it back out, blak!

#2 I don't like cats. Not that I want harm to come to them, but I can't stand touching them. And I absolutely hate it when they try to rub up against my legs. Yes, for you cat lovers, I think kittens are adorable, but they do grow up!

#3 When/if I get the stomach flu I never throw up. I just lay around in misery all day feeling super nauseated. So I always gag myself so I can vomit to get some relief. I know that is gross, but hey this is a quirky list.

#4 Ok this is another kind of gross one. If my husband has a pimple on his back I cannot rest until it is popped. I like get obsessed with it or something.

#5 I can eat sour cream on almost anything. I am a huge condiment lover, and when we were on Atkins sour cream was one of the few condiments you could have so I learned to eat it with everything. Eggs, steak, fries, if it was dippable or sauce worthy it got sour cream and I came to really like it on everything.

#6 I don't like to write with blue ink, black only please.

There ya go, not too quirky, but who knows everybody might think I'm super wierd!

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Not the most quirky list I have ever seem but still kinds quirky. Sour cream on steak?

Hannah said...

Sour cream is awesome! I have discovered recently that plain yogurt can be substituted anywhere you would use sourcream, and we love it on everything we've tried so far. When I'm on my no dairy dieting phase, plain yogurt is the only exception, and I probably carry it too far and eat it on everything. Anyway, have a nice day!

Shel said...

Wanna hear something that will really gross you out??? Of course you do! - You know I manage a mobile dental program right? Well, all that spit that we suck up in our units has to go somewhere!!! The newbies each week have to dump the spit :) And I never have to do it because I'm the boss!!!

Jen said...

Thanks for the tag!

I puffy heart sour cream too.

I have a pimple obsession as well!

CrossView said...

I'm so with you on 1 & 2!

5- yum! You can even add some seasonings to make it more dippable!

6- I'm the opposite... LOL!

Sara@iSass said...

Sorry Jennifer, it took me awhile but I did it.

Anonymous said...

Oh, funny. Found you on Alls Fair in Love and Choc. I have a similar quirk with dh's blackheads. Drives him nuts.