Saturday, July 12, 2008

This n That

Not much going on right now. I did get my hair cut and highlighted last weekend, I got more drastic blond and red highlights with the dark color underneath on the back. I really like it. But the cut just wasn't working for me. I liked it, but my hair has a lot of body to it and the way she cut it made the bottom flip out so much I looked like I had wings. So I went back yesterday to get it cut shorter, and I like it much better. But it is definitely shorter. I haven't had it this short in a long time. As soon as I can think of it, I will have Donny take a pic of me and post it on here. Getting ready in the mornings will be so much easier, and that really has been my goal all along.

Not been getting much sleep lately. Gwen just isn't a sound sleeper anyway, but the past few nights have been bad because she has the beginning of an ear infection. I took her to the doc yesterday and he gave us a script, so hopefully by tonight she is feeling better!

We got the Toy Story movies for the kids, Kayleigh has seen them lots of times before, but they are new to Gabe, and he loves them! I am glad, cause those movies are so cute, and so much better than Thomas the Train, lol!

We got Kayleigh a new backpack and her school supplies last night. She doesn't start til after Labor Day, just kind of got a jump start on it.

So that's it for now. Hopefully we will hear back from the Home Warranty people on Monday about if they cover the a/c repairs and then can get on with moving in!

No comments: