Monday, July 21, 2008

A Pretty Good Day

I moved 2 loads of little stuff to the house, stuff like winter coats, shoes, refrigerator magnets, alot of toys, etc. Which after I look at the rent house it doesn't look like much, but it is all that stuff that takes what seems like forever to move and put away. Got it all put away as well, so hopefully when we move in this weekend we will have most things unpacked and put away, and just have to deal with some totes with nonessentials in them when I get the time.

I also got a pedicure today. Ahhhh, one of my most favorite things about living in this century, and I guess the last one too, is that we have pedicures. Sooooo relaxing. When we just had one child, I went pretty much every month in the summer time, now I am lucky to go once a summer!

The kids are at grandma and grandpa's, they come home tomorrow. I am going to get a good nights sleep tonight, and get a lot done tomorrow, then my never ending days will begin again, lol! Wouldn't trade em for anything in the world though!

No comments: