Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Productive Day!

So Donny and I worked so hard today cleaning out the garage at our old house that contained about 30 totes and tons of various other things. It took us 3 loads in our friends trailer to get it all. And whew am I tired. This was the day that I had been dreading pretty much since right after the fire! And it is such a relief to have it over with. Last night I couldn't stop thinking about how today was going to stink, and it pretty much did, but it's all done. Woooohooooo!

The kids are back home from grandparents, and it is good to have them home. I def. enjoy getting some "time off", but I really miss them while they are gone.

So it's more moving the next few days and hopefully we will be moved in by Friday night. Keep your fingers crossed and your prayers coming.

No comments: