Saturday, July 19, 2008

Only Good News!

So after one of the most frustrating weeks of my life, and feeling like I am always complaining and whining and being a drama queen, I have vowed to be only positive. It's either that or go insane!

On a positive note, my in laws are taking the kids for a few days starting tomorrow, so that I can get some major moving done. With the kids gone on Monday and Tuesday, I should be able to pretty much get everything moved, and we plan to be in by the end of the week, if the air is fixed sooner, we will move in even sooner!

Also on a positive note, even though I am not as thin as I want to be, I do have a good tan! I haven't had a tan since I was in high school and hoed cotton in the summer for a job. It does make me feel good about myself.

Will try to post pics of the house asap, and as soon as I figure out how to!

1 comment:

Shel said...

Isn't it funny how a little tan can make you feel so much better!

Yeah on the in-laws taking the kiddos! I get so much more accomplished when doing big things, like moving, when they are happily satisfied somewhere else!!

Oh and this is Shelly :) I changed my google name