Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Now we will have $$ as well!

So when it rains it pours I guess. We have been waiting for 4 months to get the rest of our insurance content money "any day". Needless to say we were getting a bit impatient to get it, cause without it we can't buy anything! Of course living without a washer and dryer wouldn't be that bad, would it? I got an email with our insurance man to day to call him, and yep our money is comin'! Woo hoo! I think that now we might actually be able to get our life settled down again. We are so blessed though, God has been so good to us that I can't complain, even if we did move in without a couch or kitchen table, it'd be all right!

I haven't talked that much about the kiddos lately. Not that much to report. Gwen is getting teeth #5 and 6, Gabe is his usual ornery adorable self! Although on the Kayleigh front I have some disturbing news. She will only be 8 in a month, but she is already starting to get a bit of a womanly figure. Not much at all, but just enough to completely FREAK me out! I looked it up on webmd and it said it was perfectly normal. But it hurts really bad to see your first born take one tiny step toward adulthood. I really need to have an age appropriate talk about aunt flo sometime soon, but since I didn't start mine until I was 14 and from what all I have read a good indication of when a girl will get her first visit is when her mom did, I am hoping it is several years before she actually ever experiences it! Man I am never ever going to tell her I talked about this on a blog, it might scar her for life, lol!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I got my period when I was 9. Scared the crap out of me. :) Good luck!

Shel said...

Oooo we have had the Aunt Flo talk and the sex talk. She took it pretty well and still asks questions about it sometimes. LOL we had a talk last night about how Mary and Joseph didn't have sex to get Jesus but they did to get James.....it confused her.

A womanly figure eh? I hope that holds off for a while here. But D is 8! She was at a sleepover with another girl recently and it looked like that other girl had buds!

Yeah for the money!!!