Monday, July 14, 2008

More Frustrations!

Ok, I am back with more frustrations! So ya know in the post about the home warranty issues, I needed to fax some info to them to appeal their denial of our claim. I faxed it last Thursday morning. I called them today to see where they were coming with it and the lady on the phone kindly tells me they didn't receive a fax at all. I swear the second she said that, I could feel my blood pressure shoot through the top of my head. I felt all this anger just wash all over me! And yes it was faxed to the right phone number. I just started crying on the phone with her, and she asked me if I wanted to refax or to send a request to the store where I sent the original fax. I was like whatever, she said she would send the request and I requested very firmly that they call me and let me know when that fax was received, then I very Christian like hung up on her. Bad attitude, I know, but I just could not handle it any more! I have just more than had it with this company. I was just overwhelmed with anger, frustration, hopelessness, etc. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

So I refaxed it, and immediately called to see if they received the fax, and the lady on the phone kindly told me that faxes don't show up for about 48 hours after they are received. Again, up goes my blood pressure. She explains to me that there is not a person standing there receiving faxes, so there is no way to know if it was received, yadda, yadda, yadda! I ask to speak to a supervisor, she tells me a supervisor won't even speak to me until they received my faxed info. I am like, huh? If I want to speak to a supervisor about something I can't? That went on for a few minutes, with my blood pressure continuing to go up again. Finally she understood that I was asking if I could just speak to a supervisor about how I HATE their company, not about our claim, and then she tells me I can speak to one, which I didn't even really want to deal with that right now. I tell her I just want to know, as quickly as humanly possible, that the darn (I really want to use about a dozen colorful words right here, but being the deacon's wife that I am, darn it is, lol) fax has been received. She tells me that has already been noted on my page from my tearful phone call earlier, to call me when it is received. And honestly, the previous people that I have spoken to have probably put a description of a crazy, demanding, cranky woman on that page as well, but I really don't give a .......darn! Although I have really tried my best not to throw up all my frustration on the people I am speaking to because I know this is not their fault.

I am honestly done with this stupid company. It has nothing to do with whether they are going to pay the claim or not and everything to do with the fact that no one seems to know anything about anything, and in no way are they going to go out of their way to help you. They don't have a time frame for when an appeal might be looked at, they don't know if a faxed has been received, they don't have an email address to send complaints to, and I mean what company in this century doesn't have an email address, really?! I am so tired of getting no answers and a run around, and trust me someone is going to hear about it, and if they don't try to do better, I am going to tell everyone I know to never buy from them! I am so tired of feeling like an evil, complaining witch when I talk to these people. I want to be the nice, kind, considerate, loving person I "usually" am, lol!

No comments: