Saturday, July 5, 2008

Thank God for Home Warranty's

I took a load of stuff over to the new house today and when I walked into the house I heard a really loud banging noise. I thought at first it was the man we bought the house from putting the baseboard trim in Gabes room, went up there to see and no one was there. Then I went downstairs and opened the closet to the heater and air conditioner and it sounded like someone was in there banging on the ducts with a hammer, it was really loud. At first I was kind of scared something was going to explode, lol! But then turned off the air and the noise stopped.

So something is wrong with the a/c. For those who don't know, we have Murphy's law with air conditioners, anything that can go wrong with them will. We have had to replace 2 a/c's in our vans, and last year had to buy a new unit for our house, so this is no surprise to us. We do have a home warranty, the repair people will be out Monday, and hopefully whatever is wrong with it will be covered under the warranty.

We hope to officially be moved in by next weekend, and we really need the a/c for that, lol! Anyway, just a bump in the road. If you are tired of reading about our house drama, trust me I am tired of writing about it. Pretty soon though this will be done, and I will write about even more exciting stuff, like Gwen picking up the cigarette butts off the ground by the country club pool and Gabe's trips to the er, can't wait!

No comments: