Thursday, July 24, 2008

Need a tote?

Cause I got about 40 empty ones in my garage! That is how many my girlfriend and I went through today, putting all that stuff away. It should seriously be against the law to have that much stuff stored away. I am absolutely pooped! There are still about 10 left that have clothes in them that the kids have yet to grow into, and I want to go through them and hang as much up as I can, then hopefully no more totes for a while!

The plan is to move in completely tomorrow! I will just be glad when it is over!

1 comment:

Shel said...

If we lived any closer, I would seriously take you up on the offer of totes!!

We are doing somewhat the opposite - cleaning the basement and packing up things that just need to be stored but stored more neatly. Hopefully in the next few months we will be getting carpeting down there!!!!

I'm glad that the moving process is getting close to being over for you!!!