Monday, October 27, 2008

Long time no write

I know I have been away for a while, I just had some things going on and didn't make any time to do this, sorry! I will do extra blogs now to make up for it, how about that? Saturday we went to our towns trick or treat for businesses, it was lots of fun, and nice that the kids get to wear the costumes more than once. We did a Star Wars theme this year, so if you aren't familiar with the movies, you may not who these people are, lol. May I present:

Princess Leia.


Darth Vader (quite fitting, I might add)

And Padme Amidala



6 comments:

Hannah said...

How adorable!!!

Kristin said...

Love the costumes. Princess Leia is my favorite.

Charisse said...

hmm...I never knew that Princess Leia had a dummy (pacifier)...hehe..very cute!
Love Charisse

Sara@iSass said...

Missed you! Love the princess Leia with the Elmo bucket! I agree, it IS nice that they can wear the outfits more than once. We have a business trick or treat too, unfortunatly we missed it this year. I am hoping for decent weather friday!

CrossView said...

Princess Leia never looked so adorable!

Love Vader's saber!

And Padme looks too precious!

Heather said...

super, duper cute! Thanks for sharing :)