Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hiatus

In case you haven't noticed, I have been taking a bit of a break from posting. Well the trend is going to continue. I know that is a faux pas in blogger land, that you are supposed to post often to keep your followers and gain new ones, but it can't be helped. I am going through some things personally and I just need a "break" from feeling the need to post every other day. I really love blogging, so this is stinky for me.

Don't worry, nothing major is going on, my marriage and children are fine and no one has a fatal disease or anything. It's just a "me" thing. So pray for me, and I will be back soon, I promise.

Mean time I will lurk alot on your blogs, but may not comment, just want you to know that I will still be around in "spirit".

Love ya all!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

You will be missed. Hope everything works out okay. Check in when you can.

Charisse said...

Hi Jennifer,

Sorry you are going through some personal stuff. I hope you get the time that you need.
Bless you heaps,
Love Charisse

Sara@iSass said...

Sad to hear you need "me" space. But I completely understand. Honestly, there are days I wished I hadn't read certain blogs. The "stuff" people are going through. I am sensitive and get burdened sometimes with feeling for others, that I forget I have things to do, and feelings to deal with too. Just know that I care about you and send you warm wishes. Blessings & Love, Sara

CrossView said...

I will miss your posts. But I understand! Well, not exactly, of course. But I understand that there just are times when we need to back up and take a breath or two...

I'll keep checking for when you do return! =D