Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Random Post

Ok, so you know how I said I wanted a bread recipe cause I am trying to be more healthy. I also am trying to gradually get us into mostly, as much as possible, eating organically. Today at the store I had to get some flour, and naturally I wanted to buy organic. Wow, it is expensive! It is $3 more a bag than regular flour. I bit the bullet and bought it, as things come up that we need, especially staple items like flour I am going to buy organic, so hopefully it won't hurt the pocketbook as bad. But it's worth it. I am also going to make some zuccini bread, yum. And the zuccini is from a friends garden, so it is really good!

Tomorrow me and some girlfriends are going to a scrapbook store, they are going to shop, I am going to try to actually finish my 8 year olds baby scrapbook. Yep, you heard right, I am about 8 years behind in my scrapbooking. ~sigh~ Maybe some day I will get caught up! Then we are going to Kohl's and finally to the movies to Nights in Rodanthe. It's going to be lots of fun!

And finally here are some pics of my kids, cause their so stinkin' cute!

Once again, here is Captain underpants, this time wearing the complete outfit!

This is what Gwen spends alot of her days doing, screaming because she doesn't get her way.


Kayleigh doing her homework, what a big kid she is now.

And these two just cause their cute.


4 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

Love the pictures! And tell Gwen that I COMPLETELY understand. I spend my days screaming 'cause I don't get my way, too. LOL

Sara@iSass said...

I wish I were going with you too!
I got on an organic kick too. Then the food bill went from $75 a week to over $150!! I now only buy organic produce. I hover around $120. I too feel Gwen's pain. Maybe I need to get a suckie!

Charisse said...

Hello my dear,

good on ya for getting a recipe for bread to try and stay healthy. Sometimes Alan, my husband, bakes bread and it is SO yummy!
*sigh* I am with you in being behind with my scrapbooking. Isaac is almost 6 and I need to get into the most important parts of his baby scrapbook!!!! Bless ya heaps and heaps. Thanks for signing my blog. You know, I really appreciate that and it makes me smile.
Bless you heaps and heaps,
Love Charisse

CrossView said...

Sounds like fun stuff coming up.

LOVE the pics! I needed that much cute to get my Monday started! =D