Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm Slacking!

Yikes, I'm already dropping the ball, geesh. Probably because, as usual, there is nothing exciting going on here, lol.

I did walk into the kitchen a few days ago and got hit in the face by the smell of fingernail polish! NEVER a good thing. This happened once before, about a year ago, in the bathroom. Only I was having a total brain "fart" that day. I kept smelling, what I thought, was nail polish remover as I would go upstairs to the bedrooms and was like, what is that smell? Not thinking, HELLO!, you have an ornery 2 year old you might wanna check it out!!!! Finally it hit me like a ton of bricks that I had left my nail polish on the counter in the bathroom. Walked in and, yep, there sat the little culprit, with a nice paint job on herself, the floor and my best blouse! It did come off the floor and herself, the shirt is now a very expensive dust cloth:( Sooooooooooo I instantly start to panic, luckily she hadn't gotten it on anything, YET! I usually keep that stuff put waaaay up high, but got it down so I wouldn't forget to take it with me, and yep, I'm a moron, I left it in her sight.

Prayer request for all my praying friends. I have a friend who had to deliver her 4-5 months along in her pregnancy, baby yesterday :( They had a miscarriage last year and were super excited for this baby. Just very sad. Thanks.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

praying!

CrossView said...

How did I miss this one? I am so sorry about your friend. I assume the baby didn't make it? =(

Good job getting the nail polish off everything except the expensive dust cloth.... I always had a hard time with polish. I learned to keep mine out of the way. But only after some incidents like yours. ;o) Now I don't even bother with it. So who actually trained who in my case??!! LOL!