Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jillian Michaels

is mean! I started her 30 day shred video today, and boy do I feel shredded! It's a 20 minute a day workout, and every minute is packed with intense stuff! My thinking is, instead of leaving the house, which entails getting dressed, getting my 2 year old dressed, making sure I have my pedometer, mp3 player, etc., having a snack and drink for her, a bag with stuff for her to do, then driving to my walking track, an inside one, then walking for at least 30 minutes then finally getting home, which by then the 30 minutes has turned into an hour or more, that I would do a simple 20 minutes a day at home.

Pffftttt. It is only 20 minutes, but it ain't simple! My legs were shaking so bad not even halfway through it I didn't think I could walk, and this is level 1!! There are 2 more levels above it! Well if you're only gonna do 20 minutes and see results you gotta hit it hard. I'm gonna stick with it, even though I know by tomorrow I won't be able to squat to pee without groaning in pain! I only want to lose about 6 more lbs, 6 more!!! And with Jillian barking at me I think I can do it!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Keep us posted on how it goes!!

CrossView said...

YAY for you! I've gotten so lazy these days. I may have to get a Jillian workout, too. Keep inspiring ME! LOL!

And I hope the bathroom break isn't too painful. =P