Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hmmmmm

I don't really have anything exciting, cute or thought provoking to share. So here are some VERY random things.

I got every single piece of clothing in our house washed yesterday, towels too, can I get a witness!!!!

I'm tired of Gabes pullup leaking pee every night.

I LOVE my new flat iron, and will try to post some pics soon, I have a few, but they aren't very flattering ones of me, so I'm gonna do a "photshoot" again soon.

I am loving the Olympics, even the obscure evenst like Curling.

I am sick of the snow!!!! We have a lot and it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

We paid off a bill this week, can I get another witness!!!!

We plan to have all bills but our mortgage paid off by January of next year, woo to the hoo!!!

Every single person in our house got a hair cut last week. Gwen's little bob is so cute, I'll try to post some pics of that too.

I don't want to cook.

I have become addicted to getting my nails done. Keeps me from picking at my cuticles, a very bad habit of mine, but it is kind of pricey, so I really need to give it up.

I wish I could do something that would make me useful in Haiti, I would love to go there right now.

Have a great week, and God bless us everyone!!!!

2 comments:

Kara said...

now that is a lot going on!!!

As for Gabe, is he to big for diapers, cheaper an if he isn't getting up at night who cares!?!?!

Yea for paying things off!!

i saw some photos on facebook of that fab hair of yours :) but would love to see gwens cute bob :)

CrossView said...

EVERY thing washed? Woo Hoo! Now don't let anyone touch anything! LOL!

Glad you love the flat iron. I can't wait to see pics! And of Gwen's new do, too!

Congrats on getting another bill paid off. We're working on ours and it's so satisfying to get one paid off. I can't wait till they're ALL gone!

I almost never want to cook.

I have never had my nails done. Weird. Glad you have something to pamper yourself. I've been looking for something for me.

I hear ya about Haiti!