Friday, January 2, 2009

A massage.

I am getting one in about an hour, compliments of my husband, it was one of my Christmas presents. He has gotten me 3 or 4 over the years, and they are by far my favorite present! If you have never had one, please treat yourself at least once. Or when someone asks what you want for Christmas and you can't think of anything, tell them this. It so so stinkin' relaxing there aren't even words to describe it. If every person could have one a week, there would be no road rage, I'm tellin' ya, it works the stress right out of your body. The kids are at grandma's, Donny is asleep because he worked all last night and I have the day to myself to get a massage, that truly is a gift from Heaven, haha! Then tonight we are going to eat and go bowling with our pastor and his wife and another couple from our church, it's a good day!

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Enjoy your day!

I went shopping alone yesterday and used my Christmas present of a Macy's gift card and bought a crockpot. Does that make me old? It's what I really wanted. Oh well.

Sara@iSass said...

Lucky Girl!
I love having massages.
I am actually considering going to school for it. I love love love the idea of rubbing on some moms, who get poked and pulled all day long...when sometimes all THEY want is the soothing touch. Yep, I'm looking into it.

Shel said...

That sounds so nice!!

Kristin said...

I haven't had one before. I am scared to get naked in front of some stranger. I am a weirdo like that.

Charisse said...

I LOVE massages. I wish I could get one more often! I hope you enjoyed your massage!
Love Charisse