Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What to write about?

My goal is to write often on this blog. Somedays there is nothing remotely exciting, or interesting, to write. Today was one of those days.

The kids are at Grandma and Grandpas, so I did a lot of errands. Went to the post office and did our change of address, got the oil changed in the van, bought a new pair of glasses cause I hadn't replaced mine since the fire, went to Aldi (a discount grocery store in our area) and last, but most fun, got a pedicure.

I LOVE pedicures! I don't get to do a lot of things just for me, but this is one thing I like to splurge on when I have the time to do it. They are so relaxing, I almost fall asleep while they are working on my feet! I would love to get one everyday.

Then a friend and I ordered our bedroom furniture tonight. So that was my day, even though it sounds boring to everyone else, for me, a mother of three young children, when I am able to do these mundane things by myself it is a great day!

No comments: