Saturday, August 9, 2008

A bad start to the day.

Ok, so this isn't a super positive post, and for any one who might happen to read this blog you might remember that a while back I vowed only positive ones cause I was griping and complaining about house screw ups too much. All that is over, so I have lifted the bann, as long as I don't complain everyday!

First Gwen did NOT sleep well last night, she is getting a couple of molars, they are barely cut through, and OH MY GOSH, she is a terrible teether. Then when I get up Donny tells me there is garbage all over our patio. It was so late last night when I bagged up the garbage I didn't feel like taking all the way to the can so I sat it right outside our back door. We have a fence around our back yard, so no big critters can get in, but apparently a stray cat or two decided to have some old chinese food for a snack last night, argh!

Then when I woke up this morning both little ones had leaked and their clothes were wet and I absolutely HATE that! Then my nosy toddler won't stay out of anything and picked up her discarded pee soaked pj bottoms to play with them, yuk! Then she pulled my coffed cup off the table, thankfully it is a thermos cup with a lid, but it still splashed coffee all over the wall.

I am going to take a shower, get the kiddos ready and get out of this house for a little while and hope we all start having a better day!

1 comment:

Shel said...

I agree - pee soaked clothes are soooo yucky!!

Your day sounds like a bunch of little frustrating things that add up and really put a crimp in your attitude. I've had many days like that!!