Monday, August 11, 2008

My Butt hurts!

No this is not what one of my kids said today, that is what I am saying. I fell going down our family room steps early this morning, right on my butt, ouch! Gabe woke up and wanted a drink and as I headed down there somehow my feet just flew right out from underneath me, sigh! So now I feel like I did after I had babies, that soreness on your coccyx (sp?) or tailbone, whatever you want to call it, only multiplied by 100, it hurts!

The most painful part is sitting down and getting up, oh man those are killers. Actually it pretty much is excruciating pain most of the time, except when I am lying down, I'm by myself with three young kids today, yeah there will be a lot of opportunities to do that! Oh and I am waddling like a pregnant woman too cause that is the least painful way to walk. I thought I was done with all that stuff, darn the steps!

No comments: