Monday, August 4, 2008

This n That

Life has settled down alot! The last few months have been so full of chaos and drama that I almost feel like I will be bored, lol! Praise the Lord for bored! Here is a little bit about the kiddos, cause I don't seem to write much about them.

School starts for Kayleigh in a month, 2nd grade, wow! She is growing up so fast, it makes me sad.

I want to start Gabe in preschool sometime this school year, I guess I need to get on that, huh? It's a private preschool/daycare, so they are flexible, so I think they will be able to get him in. I mostly want him in for the social aspect and to give his momma a break :)

And baby Gwen, what a corker! She is a little drama queen. But she is soooo smart, she understands every single thing I say to her. I can tell her to take a cup to her bubby and off she goes, I am amazed everyday at her level of communicating.

So back to our normal life again. No more fires, insurance drama, a/c drama, moving drama or Jennifer drama, lol! At least not any that has to deal with our old house, our a/c, moving or insurance. Oh my, I hope not!

No comments: