Thursday, August 7, 2008

My kids are home

Our kiddos got back from grandma and grandpas today and boy am I glad, I was starting to miss them really bad! Of course for a day or two after they get home they are pretty ornery and tired and we have to deal with that, but it was worth it for a few days of rest.

I am having some cell phone issues. My precious baby Gwen lost my brand new phone back in April. And before you think well she shouldn't have let her have the phone, please know it is not a habit to let one year olds play with expensive electronics in our house. I had been rocking Gwen to sleep and had put the phone on silent so as not to wake her up, well she didn't go to sleep so I put her down forgetting my phone was in the floor beside the rocking chair. Until I wanted to make a phone call and couldn't find it. Donny and I searched the house for 2 hours with no luck, and of course we couldn't call it to find it because it was on silent, argh! I took Donny's old phone to tide me over, hoping we would eventually find my nice new shiny purple phone that I loved. So now we have moved and guess what, never have found the darn phone! Donny's old phone loses charge after not even a whole day so I am trying to find a nice used one on ebay, cause I can't get a new one again until October of next year. Not having a lot of luck. I am sure this isn't going to be the last thing Gwen is going to do that will cost me some money, but I am hoping she won't do anything this big again for a long time.

No comments: