Saturday, August 2, 2008

We're IN!

Last night we spent our first night in our new house! And tonight I sit here with only 2 totes left to unpack! With lots of help every single thing is put away in the house. Can you say wow! To me that is quite an accomplisment. Of course I have been absolutely positively worn out last night and tonight, but it is worth it.

Now our garage is a different story. It is full of about 50 empty totes, alot of totes full of garage sale goodies for me to get rid of and some misc. things. This stuff will have to wait though, cause I am taking a day off tomorrow!

I will post pics soon, just want to get all of our furniture first. And we don't have that much more to get on that front either.

What a journey this past 7 months has been, and I am so glad to see it come to an end. What a blessing all my friends and family have been, and what a great God that I serve to have been so good to me. Words can never express my thankfulness for every thing I have, and most importantly my thankfulness to my Heavenly Father for guiding me through all this!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I'm so happy for you!

-Your old BFF pal from the distant past, Hannah in toasty Vegas :)