Friday, August 15, 2008

Update on my butt!

So my butt is still in a lot of pain, :( I am going to the doctor today to make sure there is nothing else wrong and to see if she can maybe give me some stronger pain killers for at night. Oh the joy!

I have been laying off the computer this week, I spend way too much time on it, and need to take a bit of a break so my family and house do not suffer. I will try to post once in a while though.

All is going well in general, life is settling down. I still need to do a thorough cleaning out of the garage and then we are having a big garage sale. School starts in a couple of weeks and then it is back to normal life for us, hopefully. Something it feels like we haven't had since December.

Gwen is getting her tubes put in on the 27th, man will that be a life saver this winter to not constantly have a kid at the doctors office. It seems like I have spent the last 4 winters at the doctors with both pregnancies and Gabes fight with ear infections, so I am believing this winter will be different.

We should be getting the rest of our furniture in the next 2-3 weeks, and then I will finally post some pics of the new place.

Oh, and tonight Donny and I, with a couple of friends, and no kiddos, are going to a seafood buffet, I can't wait. I LOVE seafood. Here's to a great start to the weekend!

No comments: