Sunday, December 28, 2008

I am alive

Yes, I am still alive, I survived Christmas. Unfortunately I just got a facebook page and now I have been spending my internet time consumed with catching up with old friends!

We had a wonderful Christmas, as we always have. And then here comes the "new" year, which really isn't a celebration to me, it's just another way to "celebrate" the fact that I am a year older and probably have the start of another fine line on my face. (I am obsessed with not getting wrinkles). Then there is the oh so dreary month of January, ugh! I have the after Christmas doldrums, can you tell?

I really promise this time I will try to blog more often, when the inmates will give me five minutes to myself that is, lol!

5 comments:

Sara@iSass said...

You are so funny. Is that your resolution? To blog more? Facebook huh? I was on that for 3 days and canceled it. I couldn't keep up with it and the blog...my "real" friends know how to find me. The "so-called" friends on facebook drove me nuts!
I'm glad to hear you had an enjoyable Christmas...cute new blog look!

Heather said...

Glad to see you post - I've missed you! It is hard to keep up I know!!

Charisse said...

Haha! You are funny and sweet. I look forward to more blogging. Facebook can be rather addictive! Ha! I enjoy catching up with old and new friends on facebook as well. I am behind in my blogging entries and am catching up on all my news! Hehe.
It does sound like you have the after Christmas Blues. I have been SO busy that I have not had that yet. Usually, when New Years hits, I start getting the blues as I have to face bone marrow biopsies in the first couple of months of the year.....other surgeries and I find it hard to think about positive stuff. I get scared that I am living on borrowed time and won't live the next year....yep, morbid. But I know that Jesus has sustained me and done miracles with my health and I also look forward to see what else He will do in my life this next year......sorry about the sermon :-) I will stop now. Let's just say that I understand how you feel....hehe
Lots of love,
Charisse

Kristin said...

You have been missed. I too and a facebook addict and blog addict. I let the boys play in the sink while I was on facebook earlier. It was a mess but we all got what we needed.

CrossView said...

Glad you're still alive! ;o)