Saturday, January 15, 2011

Back again!

So, here I am once again, with a resolution to write on this more, mostly for my own benefit, so I can come back and read someday about what was going on in my life. I just can't seem to stay consistent with it though, but here goes!

I AM A RUNNER! Yes, you read correctly, I who never could run more than 30 seconds without feeling like I was taking my last breath have become a runner! I run as often as possible on my treadmill every week, at least 3 times a week. I am consistently running 2 miles a stretch and have done as much as 3 a couple of times. My goal is a 10k, which is 6.2 miles, by April. I think I can do it!

Other than that, God is great, kids are great, family is great, life is great! I cannot complain. Well, I guess I could, but considering 25,000 people a day die from starvation, I won't! Not today anyway:)

1 comment:

CrossView said...

Wow! Running? Impressive! Good for you! I'd like to be an encouragement and I'd drive behind you. :O)