Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sundays

Love them. I have the amazing privilege of heading up the bus ministry at our church. I can't wait to get to see the faces of all the precious people we get to pick up every Sunday morning. The pure innocence and sweetness of these kids mixed with some of the details of their lives makes me want to take them home with me to live forever! I love these kids!!!! Sometimes my heart bursts with love and pain for them, and other times they fill me with amazing joy and laughter! Go and talk to kids riding their bikes on your street or some "hooligan" you see misbehaving in a parking lot, chances are they just need someone to love them, and trust me, you will never regret it. I know it would make Jesus happy too:)

1 comment:

CrossView said...

Awesome! I most always would rather be with kids. :O)