Thursday, April 17, 2008

Shopping Trip

So tomorrow Donny is going with our pastor and a couple of other men from church on an overnight golf trip. We wives decided to do the same, only an overnight shopping trip! Let me give you some background here as to why I am so excited! Gwen was born on May 4 last year, and I have not spent more than 4 hours away from her since then, read, I haven't slept through the night in over a year! She will be at her grandma's house for 2 nights! I can't put into words how excited I will be to have 2 whole nights to myself, well with Donny too:) I am going to be like the kid who's parents are too strict, then when they finally are away from them for a few days and go wild. That will be me! I will be so elated to have a few days of freedom I will go crazy! Let me clarify that I love my kids with all my heart, and love being with them all the time, but we all need a break!

No comments: