Saturday, April 12, 2008

Procrastination

Ok, so I should be studying my lesson for Bible Study at church in the morning, I'm only the teacher! But instead I am getting this blog set up and ready. I have thought about doing one for a long time, but I honestly don't think anyone will be interested in reading anything going on in my life. Aside from alot of poopy diapers, some occasional chocolate milk puke and about 50 nose wipes a day, my life isn't that interesting to anyone but say my bff and my mom! But here goes.

So for anyone who does not know, I have 3 children, Kayleigh age 7, Gabriel age 3 and Gwendolyn age 1. I have been married to my wonderful husband Donny for 11 years, wow I feel old! I love spending time with my family, spending time away from my kids on occasion ;), reading, walking, shopping, playing volleyball, talking and most of all I love the Lord. Hope anyone who reads this might get a little encouragement, laugh a little, cry a little, and maybe get a glimpse of how good God is and how great it is to be a born again child of God! Hope you enjoy and please come back.

No comments: