Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I Have Strep Throat- Need I Say More!

So strep throat and I have a love/hate relationship, I hate it, it looooooves me! I remember as a kid my sis would get strep every once in a while, she was always the "sickly" one, with allergies and throat problems. And I was always like..."I never get sick, I've never had strep, the flu, etc"... Well, we all know the evil super germs are just waiting for a cocky person to spout off some such nonsense, so they can swoop in and accept the challenge of infecting an "uninfectable"! I have had my fair share of strep in the past 6 years!

Anway, I have a pretty bad case, it is never good when the doc looks in your mouth, scrunches up their face and says "ooooo"! Of course this has to be the day Donny goes to a friends after work so they can change his motorcycle tires! I have taken my first 2 pills so hopefully I will feel better tonight or in the morning.

1 comment:

Shel said...

Ewwwww....that is awful! I don't know if I have ever had strep but Eli & DH had it in the winter. DH took one for the team and got a penicillin shot!!! Ouch! I hope the medicine kicks in soon - you have to be miserable!!