Monday, June 30, 2008

We got it all done!

Yep, every single bit of painting in our new house is done, WOOOOHOOOOOO! First thing this morning we finally got to close on our house, can I get another WOOOOOHOOOOO! I took the kids to swim lessons and then went to the house and got to work. Seven other women, friends, and 1 young man from my church helped me paint. It only took about 4 hours to get 6 rooms painted 8 different colors. And it's all done! I have to say we have the best group of people at our church, they rock! Seriously, for those of you who like to paint, you have no idea what a blessing it is for a paint hater like me to have it all done in one day!

Tomorrow a few of us are heading back to clean the house really well and then it will be ready for us to move stuff in. I honestly cannot believe we actually own the house and are getting ready to move in, I thought this day would never come! Now that it is here, I am exhausted, but very happy!

1 comment:

Shel said...

YEAH!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

We had some friends of ours come and paint two rooms for us when I was humongo pregnant with Cait and boy did I appreciate it!!!

Have fun organizing your little heart out!!!