Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm Done!

With being fat, that is. I am finally tired enough of this extra 30 pounds to want to do something about it. With my first 2 kids I got skinny quick after delivering them. I don't know what it is, I guess the third baby and being 34, but the weight didn't just fall off of me after having her. Up until now I didn't care. I enjoyed eating a whole box of fudge rounds or a bag of cheetos. Well today I started to care and I am going to lose this dang weight! Changing my eating habits is soooo hard for me. As a teenager and even to my early 30's I could eat anything and any amount I wanted and not gain weight, well that ship has sailed and I am in trouble cause I loooooove to eat! Something's gotta give. So today is the first day of me actually trying to lose some weight, we'll see! Losing weight sucks, but so does feeling bad about your body, I have to decide what is more important to me, my snacks or my self image. Here I go!

1 comment:

Shel said...

Well, you and I are in it together! I've been at it for about a week and have lost 1 pound. The website www.sparkpeople.com has been super helpful to me in realizing exactly how many calories I was actually consuming. Good luck!!!