Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Fall Ya'll.

I cannot believe it is fall already! And Christmas is a mere 2 months away! I'm freaking out right now!! I have bought nothing and money will be in somewhat of a short supply this season. However, kids are easy to please, even with little money! Note to self, start shopping in MAY next year! We try to focus on the "Christ" in Christmas, not the commercial part anyway, so not much money probably isn't a bad thing!

My life is a monotonous flow of identical days that seem that they will never end!!! Wake up, get breakfast, take 2 kids to school, work out, shower, pick up 4 year old from preschool, make beds, do laundry, clean up kitchen, make lunch, clean up kitchen again, break up fights, put 4 year old in "time out" 5 million times for being mean to his sister, vacuum, laundry, laundry, laundry, pick up 3rd grader from school, break up 10,000 fights, start preparing supper, eat supper, clean up kitchen, over see homework, bathe 3 children, break up 15,000 fights between the 9 and 4 year old, finally put fighting children to bed, read for a bit (maybe), then fall into an exhausted, like the dead sleep! Sometimes throwing errands into the day. I KNOW I need to be enjoying these days, but sometimes I feel like I am barely making it through the days without turning into the "Joan Crawford" mother. The bickering is sucking the life out of me!!!!!!!!

I really do love my children and my life, just feeling very overwhelmed right now. Trust me, I know I only have three, and lots of moms do it with many more than that, and God Bless 'em, they are saints! But right now my 3 feel like 6!

2 comments:

Marian said...

Hang in there sister...try and glean those precious moments from your day and I pray you will have more peaceful days & less bickering!

Kristin said...

I am right there with you.