Friday, April 3, 2009

Cravings, ahhhh!

This week has been the toughest week I've had with having bad cravings. I am wanting to eat all the time! The thing is on the eating plan I am on I eat alot, so much that sometimes I am amazed that I lose weight because of the amount of food I am allowed to eat! It is very healthy food, but still, it just doesn't seem right.

Anyway, I am craving ALL things that are bad for me, I haven't given in, thank God, but wow has it been tough. I think that pms is doing this to me, I was reading on a weight loss support group and they said pms can be the culprit. So hopefully, next week will be much better, at least the cravings might be gone, lol. And I have been soooo tired, moreso than normal, I will be glad when those two things are gone.

I believe I have lost a pound or two this week so that is good. Just keep chugging along on this journey. It is going to take a little longer than I thought it would to get the next 20 pounds off, which is a bummer, but I hope then that it will be a lifestyle change for me, and not just a weight loss solution. It will hopefully form new good habits and I will be able to keep the weight off. Cause I sure don't want to have to do this again, it ain't fun people! But worth it!

2 comments:

Charisse said...

Cravings must be very difficult! Well done for not giving in, Jennifer. I admire you greatly! I am up so late. It is just past 3am here. I just have had trouble shutting my brain down tonight. I lie in bed and can't sleep and then feel discouraged once a couple of hours goes by. I had some prayer time and then got on the computer. Feeling more worn out now and hoping when I leave this computer, sleep will prevail! Enjoy your day :-)
Love Charisse

Marian said...

Hang in there! Kuddos on the weight you have lost!