Friday, September 4, 2009

Old Spice lip gloss

So I found Gwen yesterday coating her lips with Donny's deodorant. ~sigh~ She is such a plunderer! My other two weren't at all. Not that Gabe doesn't misbehave in other ways, just getting into everything wasn't one of them, lol. She wasn't poisoned, I know this because the one time Gabe did plunder he also ate some deodorant, and wasn't using it as lip gloss, it was a snack. I called poison control then, and they told me that you have to consume alot of it for it to hurt you, so all was well.

We have decided we must put locks up high on the bathroom door and the front door to keep our explorer safe. Her name is now "Hurricane Gwen", and that sums it all up. If she lives to be 10, it'll be a miracle. If I live to her 10th birthday without every single hair on my head turning gray that will be a miracle. Although no one will ever know if it all turns gray because my hair is a beautiful shade of mahogany brown with some red tones, Medium Spice, to be exact, and will stay that color for a loooooooong time, lol. No growing old gracefully here, fighting it tooth and nail!

1 comment:

CrossView said...

ROFL! Ok, so it may not be funny to you, yet. But my "hurricane" is 13 and it does get easier.

And isn't it nice that Gabe had you all prepared? (don't smack me!)

I think God made 'em cute for a reason! ;o)